Welcome to Series of Vampyres!

If you read vampire novels then you found the right place. Here are the different series that will be discussed.

-The Sookie Stackhouse Series
-House of Night
-Vampire Diaries & Stefen Diaries
-Chronicles of Vladimir Tod
-Evernight Series
-The Drake Chronicles
-Vampire Kisses

If you think I should add another let me know!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

House of Night Series- Movie

One month ago I was cast under a spell that created the unstoppable urge to read 5 of the 12 book series. In one moment I float through 100 pages craving for more words to keep the movie rolling in my mind as I follow Zoey Redbird through her fledgling experiences. Which brings me to a question so many people have on their mind. Will there be a movie? I believe so and posts all over the internet have readers trying to create their own cast for each character. I think the cast should be created from unknown actors. Above is a portrait of what Zoey's tattoos could very well look like. intricate design presenting her high priestess. I want others to comment and let me know what you think who the other characters should be.

4 comments:

  1. I love the Series And it would be an Amazing Movie i would love to play in it. that would be a dream of mine. But im only 13 So there wouldn't be a part i could play in it as. Although im an Amazing Actress

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Series And it would be an Amazing Movie i would love to play in it. that would be a dream of mine. But im only 11 So there wouldn't be a part i could play in it as. Although im an Amazing Actress

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is going to be an movie eventually. The author's said so themselves at their book signing event in Atlanta Georgia in 2010 shortly after Tempted was released. Though they have been pretty tight-lipped as to when it will be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where's this last photo from ? It's über cool!

    ReplyDelete